Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Personal reflection

What I've learned so far? So far, I learned about what on the Sept 11,01 and since that day nobody has been safe on their future. Even at school their are problems with safety because students have been bringing knifes or other weapons. Also in airports there are guards that are checking if people are bringing weapons and bombs so that people would be safe when their flying.

What I understand and don't understand?
I understand that people wants to be safe so nothing would happened to them. Also at school teachers make sure that students don't fight and bring weapons. Some school has cameras for safety.I don't understand why the War in Iraq is still going on because we're losing a lot of people lives. I think everybody should be treated the same not as animals. All people are humans, of god until we die.

How I've feeling about the topic?
I feel sad about Homeland Security because we're not sure if safe are not. The only thing, I want is that everybody would be safe and everything would stop with the War in Iraq and to be in peace.

What I am still wondering?
I'm wondering how long before this is going to be over. I hope this some day would ended.
I think every person in the world should be safe and have peace and freedom.

1 comment:

**SHORTY** said...

Great job i see you are working really hard, but good work!!!!